I am having critical problems with the compatibility of the theme and with the latest version of PHP. My hosting asks me to have the latest version which is 8.0 and it is not compatible with Lay. I have had virus attacks and now my website does not work and is infected. Apart from cleaning this, which will have a cost and I will have to do it myself (when it is not my problem), I need Lay to be compatible with php 8.0 because it is not.
Can someone help me with this please?
it is urgent and it is critical.
the website: www.bertigo.es
Warning: require_once(/homepages/4/d599870639/htdocs/clickandbuilds/bertigo/wp-includes/plugin.php): Failed to open stream: Permission denied in /homepages/4/d599870639/htdocs/clickandbuilds/bertigo/wp-settings.php on line 49
this bug that i see here its not related to lay theme
your wordpress installation seems to be corrupted, that file doesn't have the right permissions set
ftp how to set file permissions
or reinstall wordpress
you can probably also ask your webhost to fix this
lay theme does work on php 8 as far as i know
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it