Project thumnail Grid — alignment
To display our Projects we are using the Project Thumbnail Grid:
Since a few days, the thumbnails are no longer stacked correctly and thus unwanted views arise within the desktop layout:
Within the gridder, everything still looks as it should be displayed:
Why is that? It would be great if this problem could be solved as soon as possible.
Many thanks and best regards
i replaced masonry with my own implementation as i was looking for better performance
however, yea that doesn't work as well as the masonry solution…
going to revert back to the old behaviour
if u're unhappy with a lay theme update you can always get the previous version of lay theme and install it
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it