hyperlink to a new email message
Hey, I would like to create a hyperlink to a new email message by clicking on my email adress in the footer of my page, how can I do that?
also I'd like to say thank you very much for the great lay theme, it is a pleasure to build my website with it!
@Bettarou Hey, on your footer page, create a new text element and type out what the link should say like, 'Email me', highlight the text and click the link chain icon at the top left and then in the box type in:
change, 'email@example.com' to your own address.
Hope that helps!
@alasdair17 merci !! it works perfectly and so easy, thank you for the efficient and quick help :)
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it