Font changes when viewed on a mobile device but not when viewed on desktop and resized
Website is here: https://www.jack-kimberley.com/index/
when viewed on an iphone the font changes to a sans serif rather than the specified font 'Starling'
Any fixes would be greatly appreciated - thank you
hey for me it looks like this on my desktop:
the font just doesnt work maybe?
or update lay theme? dont know
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it