Hey, this is a great feature! I was wondering if it was possible to delete/remove keys from here as well? I have a couple of subdomains setup which I accidentally removed on my server before deactivating the key. Would be great if we could remove them here so we don't need to hassle you, thanks!
yes that would be cool, i need to work on this one day!
until then just write an email to email@example.com and tell me which domains you want disabled from the key and i'll do it
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it