Iframe using +EMBED button.
I'm using an iframe on the website i'm building. I think it would be cool to be able to insert them without any coding.
It is easy enough to code it ourselves using the "+HTML" button.
But maybe it is easy to implement this to the "+embed" button.
I'm guessing the +embed button is compatible with certain webpage using "oembed" or something. (In the video i tried to use dead youtube link, but it works with full ones :) )
Instead of showing "Error, no embed found for this URL." the +EMBED could suggest to import the page through an iframe.
"This URL has no embed tag, if you press OK, we will use an iframe"
Man that's pretty cool to have that 3d in an iframe. You are right, it is just oembeds, these are supported when u scroll down a bit: https://codex.wordpress.org/Embeds
Yes yes I think it is a good idea! Hm maybe it would need settings for sizing then. Like "aspect ratio" or "fill browser height". I'm writing it down and will think about it.
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it