Primary menu background color not working
I am trying to apply a white bg to my primary menu but no matter what it's still transparent. Anyone know how to troubleshoot this?
maybe try and see if you set the transparency to 0 in customizer
in customizer → menu style → menu bar
see if your opacity is not set to 0, or height not set to 0 or "hide" not checked:
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it