Website Staging with lay theme and strato
I want to create a staging page for my live Website.
With the domain provider strato, you can create a staging page for your domain.
Now I need some local php files (wp-config.php) and can only find the wp-config-sample.php.
Is there any chance where I can find this or get this from wordpress?
Thanks a lot!
the wp-config.php file is created once you have installed wordpress and once u did the wordpress "setup wizard"
you can also find the wp-config.php on the ftp server of your existing live website
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it