I‘ve just upgraded to Lay v5.3.6, for a site I’m working on.
When I attempt to edit an existing thumbnail grid within the gridder, by double-clicking, it doesn’t allow me to, see this video I’ve made demonstrating the issue – https://we.tl/t-y8H9dS02BC
As you can see, I can’t access the layout settings for the thumbnail grid.
Also, it doesn’t allow me to create a new thumbnail grid too!
For context, I’ve another client site which is still on Lay v5.3.5 and I can access and edit the thumbnail grids without any issues. So I’m wondering if this might be a bug with the new version of Lay?
Let me know if you need any more info.
can u update lay theme once again now?
if it doesnt work: can you send your website address, /wp-admin/ username and password and a link to this topic to email@example.com?
I’ve updated to v5.3.8, still having the same issues as noted above.
I’ll email the details requested.
can u send your ftp login too please? i made a mistake
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it