text marquee on mobile disappears
I use a number of text marquee elements on a starting page. On mobile they start to jump after a while (and entire rows disappear).
I already tried to switch off all custom css and to remove all plugins I don't need (there were only laytheme plugins left)... didn't help.
What can I do to avoid this?
hey what is the link?
Hey, i have the same issue with the marquee text and images BUT only on mobiles:
In Footer http://neeleplaar.de/
On Top in submenus
It disappears after a short time
Tested on Chrome and Safari on 2 different Iphones
can u update lay theme and try again?
we now use a different version of the marquee library
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it