Site (images, fonts, menu) down post update
Hi there, I’ve noticed my site isn’t working post the latest auto update;
These themes are now up to date:
- Lay Theme (from version 5.3.6 to 5.3.9)
All images and fonts have gone and the mobile burger menu is not working. I’m looking at safari and chrome on my mobile. Plus desktop.
My site is wonderandwork.com
I use dreamhost.
Any help is greatly appreciated! Many thanks.
@sarahmorrison Same here I'm getting lots of bugs since latest update..
sorry man can u update again then it should work :|
ah i see it works again
@arminunruh brilliant thank you 🙏🏼 back up and running 🙌🏼
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it