Find all my sites using the licence key.
some years a go I've bought a lincese, but now sure if it was a Studio License or Pro License. Also, where can I see where the license keys are used? I did some website for clients and friends. But I have no clue which sites. :-/
@alasdair17 Wow I didn’t know this exists!!! Thank you!
Another question: I try to use one of my codes. But they don't work. It says:
string(346) "WP_Error Object ( [errors] => Array ( [http_request_failed] => Array (  => cURL error 6: Could not resolve host: licensemanager2.laytheme.com ) ) [error_data] => Array ( ) [additional_data:protected] => Array ( ) ) " string(0) ""
can u update lay theme and try to activate the license key again?
@arminunruh perfect! Now it works!!! :-DDD
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it