Colored Texthover is not Working on Safari 13.1.3 for Ü …
Dear Lay Team,
I have an Issue with a colored Texthover on Safari.
The dots of the Ü stay black, while the rest gets colored?
It would be great, if you could help me.
Thanks a lot
do u have a link
its probably just a safari issue
i dont think i can do much here!
on my safari it looks good! i have safari 16.3
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it