make it possible to highlight text in slideshow
Maybe it's an odd request, but we are using the slideshow to show our project. We have one text slide, that describes the project. Would it be possible to highlight the text with the mouse, for copying etc.? :)
mmh i think that wont work if you use the setting where the mouse cursor becomes an arrow
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it