previous and next mouse cursor - pixelated on retina
I'm trying to optimise my png image to use as a mouse cursor, but it always shows very pixelated.
- Is there a way to make the image less pixelated? For example by scaling the 128x128px image down with css, so the cursor shows smaller and the pixels are not as visible anymore on retina displays? or any other idea?
- Is there a way to have a different cursor images "on click"?
here's the link to my page, where I am testing the cursor.
try using a svg as a cursor instead of a png
i dont see a svg as a cursor there
svg's shouldnt get pixelated at all because svgs are these like vector paths that should be crips no matter how much you zoom in mmmh
@arminunruh I tried to reupload the svg file, but it keeps changing it into a pixel cursor. could it be that Wordpress generates thumbnails of my svg and then picks that file? It's weird, because in the media library, I see the svg. any idea?
mh don't know. on chrome it looks good
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it