last update of qtranslate-xt creates a fatal error
The last update of qtranslate-xt unfortunately creates a fatal error and you couldn't get into the system. It was some work to restore this.
Last qtranslate-xt update: https://github.com/qtranslate/qtranslate-xt/releases/tag/3.15.1
can u write them?
qtranslate-xt is not my plugin
would be great to see the whole error message not just this small part
for me it works maybe u need to update php to version 8.x in your webhost control panel
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it