"Customize" doesn't work
Today I updated my website from PHP 7.4 to PHP 8.1
I don't know if it is related, but after that, the "Customize" tool wasn't accessible anymore. Same for the "Gridder" tool in the "Categories" section.
I use the WordPress 6.2, and the latest version of Laytheme. My browser is Safari 13.1.2 on MacOS 10.13.6
I tried the first steps as indicated on the Troubleshooting section, but it didn't worked.
Can you help me?
Thank you in advance!
can you send your website address, /wp-admin/ username and password and a link to this topic to firstname.lastname@example.org?
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it