Project Thumbnail Grid off after update 5.4.5.
Hey guys, after the last update 5.4.5. the "Project Thumbnail Grid" didn't work for me on several pages at all browsers, completely off then online this feature ; ( I have then reset to an older laytheme 5.4.0 and it works again now.
Do others also have the problem or is it due to my webspace?
Thanks for any help!
@Markus Hi, I actually have the same problem.
The Project Thumbnail Grid will not show up when I choose "masonry". The other ones work, but I need masonry.
How did you reset to an older Laytheme?
Do I need to do a Back-up before?
it should work again now when u update, sorry about that
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it