Website Not secure
Thanks for Laytheme it's working really well but unfortunately I'm having issues with my site as it says it's not secure.
I was wondering if you could help?
you need to enable ssl in your webhost control panel and then install a ssl plugin like "simple ssl"
you can also google "how to make wordpress website use https"
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it