slow loading time/ lags in wp admin panel
I have extremely slow loading times in my wp admin panel on two pages after the latest update. When I try to edit the specific pages it needs about 2-3 minutes till everything is loaded in the gridder, then it's still super laggy when I try to move things around.
Tried in different browsers, cleared caches, duplicated page, made a new page and copied content via JSON, turned off all plugins and custom css, unfortunately still the same. WP and everything else is updated.
I know these two pages have a lot of pictures but that was not a problem before the update. No problems with other projects/ sites. Just these two:
Any idea idea how I could solve that without having to rebuild both pages?
can you send your website address, /wp-admin/ username and password and a link to this topic to email@example.com?
I did right now, thank you!
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it