add undo function or pop-up before deleting
hey there - first of all, I'm using Lay themes for a while now and its absolutely amazing!
It happened multiple times already that i spent 20-30 minutes on a row with various elements, i change the tabs to google something, come back, accidentally pressing on the little X next to the row. And then its gone. Just like that.
I know as a designer you should always save every little step. But I just lost a footer element I was working on for like 20-30 mins in a matter of second.. Thats pretty frustrating.
oh damn :(
yea the undo function is on my todo list
@arminunruh are there any Updates on the undo function?
nope no updates on this
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it