Web fonts with different glyphs
hope you are doing fine!
For an identity project with a client, I purchased a web font (file format woff and woff2) here. As you see from the website the font has a lot of variable glyphs, so the "a" for examples, displays in a different way each time.
On Figma everything worked well, the glyphs constantly alternate. I uploaded it on webfonts and on the preview page and on the homepage, it always shows the same set of glyphs, so the "a" always stays the same. Here a quick sample.
Is there a way to "activate" the variables and make wordpress use them randomly as it does on Illustrator or Figma? Do I need coding to do it?
I found a solution here : https://helpx.adobe.com/au/fonts/using/open-type-syntax.html#calt
Thanks anyway :)
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it