Full screen / background image doesn't show
I recently updated to Lay Theme 5.4.8. And whenever I set an image or HTML5 video as the background, it doesn’t load. The image/video loads otherwise and Autoplays when I place it in the Gridder normally.
Problem link: https://www.dylans.studio/goose-island/
Essentially, in the Gridder, “Set Row Video Background” and “Set Row Image Background” don’t work now.
Can you help?
I have the same problem with a background image.
Lay Theme operates on Version 5.4.8, Chrome Browser on Version Version 112.0.5615.137
Link to Website
Thanks for helping out
@vkg23 yeah same issue here on newest update!
@dschnurman Same issue for me.
if you update your Laytheme it looks like Armin has fixed this bug, my images are working again on row backgrounds.
@alasdair17 Hmm... it's still not working for MP4 videos...
will release an update later today that fixes this, sorry!
@arminunruh hi, I just encounter the same bug today with the updates..
I can't load a background image
do you have a link?
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it