Re-install older update - to avoid bugs with new updates
Hello, since the new Update quite a lot of things just stop working. The Website I am designing is for somebody else.
So ideally I don't want to check if all is okay after each update.
Is there a way to re-install an old update and just live on forever with that?
hey when reverting back to an older version of lay theme the recent changes of your content will stay ! :)
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it