Page gridder Exploded and Uneditable
kurtwoerpel last edited by
Long time user here --
A page we have been using since fall of 2020 is now somehow uneditable due to an exploded appearance on the gridder.
Here's what it looks like from the front end viewing it: txtbooks.us/printing
Here's what it looks like trying to edit it:
We have tried it on a few different WiFi networks to make sure it was not a loading thing. The used to happen and if we clicked something it would reorganize itself and become editable, but now that's not really working.
can you send your website address, /wp-admin/ username and password and a link to this topic to email@example.com?
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it