gridder seems broken elements disappear from itself
after last update from today the gridder delete various elements e.g. the cover image although we saved it right before and it worked well. pleeease fix it bc its a lot of work we spent :)
kurtwoerpel last edited by
Not here for any advice, but also to second that our website had lost its fullscreen videos / images as a result of the update.
hey can u update again now? i think it should work properly now
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it