cart layout / big vertical menu conflict
I’m building a new website with the lay theme and so far i really like how this is working out but there’s one situation that’s a bit of a struggle: it’s the cart. Unfortunately, with the big menu i’m working with, the cart is of no use at the moment. Is it possible to change the cart layout so that the two boxes are not next to each other but vertically arranged?
Here’s the shop/page – to see the problem, please add the tshirt to the cart and the go to the cart: lay.gusmology.com
And here’s a screenshot of how the cart looks right now (the important stuff is unklickable behind the menu):
looking forward hearing back soon
hey sorry i overlooked your post
how about you use the sidecart plugin:
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it