Can't detach sync elements between desktop & mobile
panteley last edited by
I've been trying to detach the sync elements between desktop and mobile but it doesn't work.
I can go the long way and create seperate elements manually for both but just wanted to bring this issue into your awareness.
@panteley hey, yeah i'm having this issue as well
@alasdair17 same here
sorry! will be fixed with the next update, im releasing it today!
@arminunruh not working yet
it does work for me, are u sure u have updated to the latest version?
can you send your website address, /wp-admin/ username and password and a link to this topic to firstname.lastname@example.org?
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it