Sticky feature still does not work
since the new update the sticky feature does not work anymore. Will this be fixed anytime soon?
When I put a stack element next to the text in left corner, it still isn't sticky unfortunately.
I urgently need a solution for this, as I have to go online this week and the whole site uses the sticky feature.
you're using a custom height for that row
it seems sticky is not compatible with it
please remove the custom height
i will work on a solution
you can always get previous versions of lay theme on laykeymanager.com in case sth doesn't work
Thank you Armin!
Unfortunalteny using browser hight does not work.
I will reset to an older version again.
I've send in the licence key into the laykeymanager.com
but since it is not my website I don't have access to the e-mail adress.
The person who I am setting the website up for says they have not received any e-mail.
Is there any other way for me to re-install an older version?
u can download it here, link is valid for 2 days:
i just fixed the issue and if u would update later today it should work again
but download that version above too!
Thank you so much Armin!
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it