Sticky Footer now has Background
since a few days, the sticky footer on our website now cuts the pictures. The text is not harmed.
The only element of the footer is the tiny black house, wich is also a "back up-button"
We tryed the background color but everything was transparent.
The showen pictures are part of a carusell, that is collapsed.
Can u help?
do u have a link?
i will fix it if you can show me the link
i think its fixed now if u update lay theme
It didn`t work. Everything is updated.
Your footer still has a white background color. Clear it and it should be okay.
I set the footer on black background, now there is a white stripe on the background of the footer ;-) .
@kalamakumaran I`m not a developer, i tried css :
background-color: transparent !important;
- didnt work. Can u help?
Send me your login and I’ll fix it
hey you're using this custom css:
it just makes the footer fixed on top of everything else
your row has a white background color
so in /wp-admin/ you'd need to go to your row in your footer, right click it and choose "set background color" and then remove the background color
@arminunruh It worked, thank you guys!
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it