Custom row height (VH) > Image size
Hi. I use custom row height 90vh for vertical images in a sequence of images. It seems that the div is 90vh but the image is not contained / keeps a bigger sizing.
I'd actually apply the 90vh custom row heigth to all of the rows on the page. I've done it manually but as the images don't apply to the heigth everything is messed up.
the row gets a minimum height of 90vh
it doesnt constrain images from getting taller than 90vh
however, if you would for example right click the row and click "set right row background image" or "set row background image", then that image would be constrained within the row
i think i need to code a way where we can just set elements to be 90vh for example
@arminunruh Thanks Armin. Ok, can do it via row-background image.
Having to option to set height for elements sound good. Thanks so much, keep up the great work!
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it