wordpress admin bar not showing on the frontend
i have 3 webistes created with laytheme and im wondering why the adminbar is not showing on all sites. only when im in the backend i can see it. is it the hoster or laytheme?
This post is deleted!
if i make the admin bar show up, hundreds of people will be annoyed because its always been hidden.
if it really annoys you you can open the file setup.php in "wp-content/themes/lay/setup"
and delete the line 71:
add_filter( 'show_admin_bar', '__return_false' );
then in your /wp-admin/ users: make sure your user has "Toolbar" enabled
everytime you update lay theme you need do this again :|
how you decided this and how is your workflow to edit a page/project? going back to dashboard and search the page/project/news? sound like a lot of clicking for me :D
yes u're right! i will add an "edit" button!!
i just hid the adminbar cause it makes the website look worse
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it