Disable Rightclick and context menu for copyright reasons
Hi, its just for the search here and general information if someone need to disable the right click on their page without using a plug in for this.
just navigate to to Lay Options -> Custom CSS and HTML, scroll down to Custom HTML at bottom and insert that code and voila. No option to steal your images for normal users.
u can still open the inspector using the toolbar in chrome or safari though
@arminunruh true, but the regular user dont use the inspector to download images. i would say this prevents 95% of downloading images. i just feel better with no context menu
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it