could not add local site, "error installing wordpress"
Sorry I'm very new on webdesign, I wanted to design my wordpress on laytheme but I can't event start working because the local site could not launch I link the screenshot of the local error.
It says error for installing the wordpress... I put the correct username, password and email of my wordpress account.
I think the issue comes from a permission from my os.
I'm working under firefox updated and mac os high sierra 10.13.6
hey best to ask on localwp.com about this
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it