page loads slowly
I see the plain background for a few seconds then suddenly everything appears. Is there a possibility to load each element from top to bottom, to make it appear one element after the other, instead of all at once? I activated lazy load, but it doesn't seem to help.
I'm afraid people would visit the page and then return, because it didn't load fast enough.
I went through the "Speeding up your Website" section of Lay Theme's documentation, I optimized all images, but didn't use caching plugin yet. would that help?
same is happening to me
hey man that page loads very fast for me.
do u still have this issue?
@arminunruh I deleted some images in my carousel, now it loads faster. Don't know why it was slow before.
mmh maybe some images were very big. be careful only to use jpg images, not .tif or png images. they can be too big!
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it