sumbmenu on mobile device
Hello there. I have a problem with my submenu on the mobile device. It´s only possible to klick the submenu items and not the main page above the submenu. Anyone an idea how to fix it?
can u post a link here?
very beautiful website you did!
so my thinking behind this was: when clicking a menupoint that has a submenu, that menupoint should just open the submenu. it should not make you go to a new page.
how would you like it to work?
i guess u want users to click this icon?
and tapping on the text of the menupoint should make u go to the page of that menupoint?
my thinking was maybe that icon is too small and people wont expand the menupoint to see the submenu
@arminunruh thanks a lot. yes, it should open the page by clicking the menu point. submenu should only open by clicking the arrow. is this possible?
i will think about this and probably add a setting for this!
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it