"no-animation" class applied, doesn't work
On my website https://pg-hm.com/ I have the on scroll element transitions activated to animate the text, I don't want the pictures to be animated.
I applied the "no-animation" class to the pictures but it doesn't seem to work
I did a workaround for some pictures, where I gave them a -0.1 offset.
I also tried using this code in CSS :
-webkit-transition: none !important;
-moz-transition: none !important;
-o-transition: none !important;
transition: none !important;
it almost solves the problem, the pictures dont have the transition anymore but still 'pop up' when scrolled to
thanks in advance
hey if u update lay theme now, the no-animation class will work again
Hi Armin, adding the no-animation class isn't working these days; did you delete it?
it does still work for me, i just tested it
do you have a link?
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it