WPForms Lite not working with new theme update (5.5.5)
hey i think this was an issue with row image/video backgrounds overlapping html elements which i fixed in 5.6.5
if u like u can try to update to 5.6.5 and see if it works
for me it does
@arminunruh Thanks Armin, I can't really try it now as I have no test site but will let you know if there are any problems later! Cheers, Miles
@arminunruh Hi Just to let you know its all good with the latest update, thanks for the fix :-)
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it