copy whole gridder from one subsite to another subsite
i want to copy some gridder layouts from one page to another because i wanna try to merge some pages. is there a way to di this or need I to rebuild everything?
@Alex-F hey man, if you go on one of your pages and click, 'Screen Options' at the very top right > Tick 'Gridder JSON' on, off and on again and a box of the page's gridder code will appear a little below, copy this and paste it into another page's Gridder Json box. Might not be perfect but should transfer the content over. I'd recommend to back up some of the pages first by duplicating them before doing this. Hope that helps.
@alasdair17 hey, nice. i going to try this it out. and thanks for the hint to backup before ^^
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it