CSS CUstomiser not working
it seems like I can’t add any css either by using the customiser or by adding it to the Lay Theme style sheet.
Would you mind giving it a look to see what’s wrong?
when u go to lay options -> custom css & html
make sure "Turn Off All Custom Code" is not checked
also make sure your css is valid
@arminunruh ahh thank you! I had that checked lol - works perfectly now
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it