Just updated and Gridder disappeared
@funeral-studio i better turn off the auto-update immediatly :D
Mine isn't working any more either. But only in the "cateogories" page "work". The rest is ok...no Yoast installed and I already tried deactivating the plugins.
same here, after theme update - gridder gone. Yoast and unnessacary plugins are deactivated.
I updated this morning to 6.1, problem remains.
I have the same problem here. I've already tried desactivating/updating all plugins, etc. also my laytheme is updated, but it still doesn't work. The gridder only shows up on the latest project I created but not in the older ones.
Same (again) for me! Only on "projects", while in "pages" the gridder shows up correctly.
Yes, this has happened to me too on Pages! Urgent updated needed and no gridder. Disaster
Hey, there's a new theme update released today (version 5.6.5) and in my case it fixed the problem! :D
@marinamv It was working unti I updated Laytheme yesterday, now no gridder
@marinamv Yep! Fixed :)
oh man, great quick update! Much love thanks for the fix
yea it works again
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it