New recent update 5.6.0 didnt adress any of the recent critical bugs?
The gridder is extremely buggy with the background image overlays foreground images bug, color and offset values that don’t get applied without hassling, stacking feature not fully working, place freely extremely buggy, ajax not changing body classes, "jumping" elements that have offsets applied, "delete only from phone layout" deletes element from any layout, ...
Just a heads up that these would be awesome if those got addressed as quickly as possible... THANKS!!!
can u update to 5.6.5 which is the latest version?
i think i have fixed everything! lmk if sth doesn't work still.
sorry about the few buggy versions!!
@arminunruh I had to revert the update because it rendered gridder like this:
What can I do when this happens?
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it