does anyone have an idea why a HTML embed (with div script) is not displayed in mobile view on a page but is displayed in the project? If anyone has a hint please send... I already despair on the project
hey! do u have a link?
can u update to the latest lay theme version?
what is the html code?
maybe you use a custom phone layout and the html is only in your desktop layout but not in your custom phone layout
This post is deleted!
All stuff is updated, PHP version is 7.4 - the little script works as said in a project but not on a page.
I've worked around this a bit now, and created a project with the project thumbnail placed as an icon... but purely technically I'd like to know why that is....
hey you're editing php files. don't do that, when you install lay theme updates, your files are overwritten
if you want to put html into a page, use +more -> +html in the gridder
use lay options -> custom css & html for html and css that you want to add to the whole website
you're editing a php widget file. probably that file is just included in some pages and not in others, thats why its only shown in some pages
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it