project thumbnail grid: custom order overwritten when updating project
Hello! Whenever I update a project page, my "Custom Order" gets overwritten in my Project Thumbnail Grid. The most recently updated project gets pushed to the top of the grid, rather than remaining in the custom order I placed it in. Was this always the case, or is this a new bug?
i see, i will fix this
@arminunruh thank you <3 (:
i will try and fix this tomorrow
ok i just tried to reproduce this and i can't :O
can you send your website address, /wp-admin/ username and password and a link to this topic to email@example.com?
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it