Changing space above/below gets delete
Running latest update on laytheme. When changing the value in space above/below on a element, it will automatically delete all values the moment I click on the next element to apply same values. It will only random apply the value, so I will have to keep adding the numbers until they stick.
i cant reproduce this:
i see man. it happens on safari! does not happen on chrome
ok will fix it
alright, im releasing an update now that fixes this, thanks for the heads up
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it