I would like to add a button to my start page. Currently, there is a menu on the left side, in the middle there is a site title and on the right side I would like to have a button within a link to Social Media. I hope you can tell me how to place it there. Thanks!
use a browser filling row:
set the frame top and frame bottom to 0
add a text element put a button inside of it:
and align it to the middle right
@arminunruh thanks for your answer! My description was a little inaccurate – sorry. Now I found out more exactly what I need: I want to embed an external link within a secondary menu. Instead of having a sub menu or a link to another page of the site, I would like to get straight to the Instagram profile. Is there a way to click the secondary menus and getting directly to Instagram?
yea you can create a menu point that points to the instagram url
appearance → menus → custom links
add to menu
@arminunruh Hi Armin, i just figured out that custom links are not working. take a look on my page.
a actually have a link to my pdf portfolio and just added the instagram link for testing this issue. i will force me to the browser startpage (chrome, firefoy and safari) and i need to press the forward button to go back to my page.
@arminunruh thank you, Armin!
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it