reducing height of browser breaks carousel
Thanks for laytheme i've been able to make a couple of sites on it now and most of the time it's working well.
A site i'm working on at the moment has an issue. When i reduce the height of the browser the carousel begins to break because the captions stay as single lines rather than breaking to fit the reducing width of the image. This creates unwanted gaps between images and images no longer aligning to the centre.
It would be great if you had any tips for this.
I know that most people want view the website with the browser height very small but It would be good to ensure it works to a point beyond how it currently does.
if you update the carousel addon, it will be fixed
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it