Lightbox doesnt work for 1 image / phone layout worng
lightbox works for all images, but not for this one?!
please scroll down a little bit to find it on the right side?!
also if i put an aimage on the right or left side and dont make an extra phone layout, the images are not in the middle, but right (or left?!) - please also check for this image (for example)
see if you right clicked an image in the gridder and chose "lightbox off" ´
your phone layout is a custom phone layout, not an automatically generated phone layout.
if you udpate lay theme soon
and go to lay options and scroll all the way down:
disable this setting:
@arminunruh works perfect!
THANKS AGAIN! <3
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it