Loop posts in a category
So I'm considering buying Lay Theme for a client's project, but as far as I can see in the tutorials, every project has to be displayed manually to it's respective category, and there's no default "post" type of content.
So my question is: Is there a way to create the layout for my category, and then have it display the last "X" amount of posts/projects from said category? Similar to a standard wordpress posts loop.
there is such a feature for news posts
so what u do is u activate the news feature in "lay options"
then edit a page and click + more -> + news element
this is a news overview element
the news posts can be edited in "news". they have a gridder just like other projects and pages
hope this works for you
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it