Collapse/expand rows doesn’t work with stacked elements
I noticed that I can’t expand a collapsed row if that row contains stacked elements.
Is there a way to fix this?
hey so i just tested this but i cant reproduce it
do you have a link?
@arminunruh Thanks, I just tried it again and it works now, I guess some of my weird custom CSS might have caused some problems … :)
I don't answer or check forum DMs, please just post on the forum.
Before you post:
Use the Search Feature. Maybe there is already a solution to your issue.
1. Update Lay Theme and all Lay Theme Addons
2. Disable all Plugins
3. Go to Lay Options → Custom CSS & HTML, click "Turn Off All Custom Code ", click "Save Changes"
4. When using a WordPress Cache plugin, disable it or clear your cache. Now see if your problem solved itself.
Go here, see if your problem is listed here:
When you post:
1. Post a link to where the problem is
2. If the problem is difficult to explain, post screenshots / link to a video to explain it